Friday, July 20, 2012

Well, my plans for the short-term didn't work out. Hopefully my plans for the longer-term will!

I just found out today that I will not be recieving my money from the TAL class anytime soon.  I was told by the lady at the front desk that I'd recieve it sometime either last week or this.  It is now Friday of this week and I still haven't recieved it.  I was just informed, not by my DCFS caseworker, but by the lady running the TAL classes that that was false information.  I had to first call my caseworker a bunch of times, not getting an answer any of those times, and then email the lady running the classes.  Then the lady running the TAL classes emailed me back saying, "I don't know who told you that you were supposed to recieve your TAL payment this week or last, but that's not true.  We change our fiscal year bulshit, blah, blah, blah.  So the people who process the payments wont be sending any out until August, blah, blah, blah, bullshit.  And its up to your caseworker when you recieve it.  She may not give it to you until you leave custody!"

Of course she didn't actually word it exactly like that, but anyhow, you can tell I'm pissed!  I'm hellah pissed!  First off, I'm eighteen years old.  Secondly, I don't have any felony charges, no criminal background to speak of.  Why the Hell am I still in state custody?

So... No!  I probably wont be able to pay for those photos for Craze Talent!  I really wanted to at least give it a shot, but because the government is a bunch of assholes, I probably wont be able to!  I will definitely still try sometime in the future.  It'll be worth it!

I know I had typed up a post about me going and checking out the college sometime earlier on.  I still haven't done that yet, but I'm going to today!  Just government and life has been throwing a lot of shit and curveballs to get in the way of me finally getting that done.  But not today!  I wont let them!  Today is the day I'm going to go check out the college.  Because I want to! :P  *neener neener*

Maybe we can get me signed on with some acting classes, music classes, and art classes.  That would be the bomb!

Well, until next time,

-Bridgette. <3
rayasmommy94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment