Monday, July 2, 2012

Introduction

Hello.  My name is Bridgette Morrison.  I am a poet, musician, music lover, writer,  and appriciater, young mother, and a person who is completely lost as to where she wants to be in her life.  I am eighteen years of age and am struggling in this world to figure out just where I want to go and just how to get there.  If you can relate to any of those attributes, you may just love the new blog that I am creating.  My aim with this blog is to help myself learn a little more about myself and life in general, and to discover the exact direction I want to go in.  I also have hopes to help other people who are struggling to figure themselves out and to make it in this world.  In this blog I will be posting about artists and young parents who are struggling to find there way in life and ways to hopefully help guide them.

No comments:

Post a Comment