Sunday, July 8, 2012

Discovered Yet Another Online Forum For People Searching For Work in the Art Fields

I came across another website to go and make an online profile, chat, upload pictures, and try and find work in the acting/modeling, music, and dance industries.  Its called http://www.exploretalent.com/.  I checked it out.  So far it seems to be much like the same thing as the other thing I was on, but this one is to supposively help musicians find work as well.  I'll just have to wait and see if either of these two websites help me out any!  Until then I will continue my searching and exploring, trying to seriously find work, and get discovered, and dinking around and having fun!

PS  Just wait for it... After awhile (during the sign up process) it does EVENTUALLY pop up a little button that says "go to my FREE profile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment