Monday, July 16, 2012

A List of Agents for Writers That I Found, Plus A Support Network Thingy For Musicians That I found on Facebook

So here is a list of agents and their websites and contact info: http://www.writers-free-reference.com/agents/index.html .  They are agents for freelance writers.  I don't know if any of them would actually be helpful or not, because I have never really looked into getting an agent, but if I ever do I'll be sure and share my experience here on my blog!  And if you'd like, you can email me about any experience you have had with agents/agencies, be it for writing, modeling, acting, music, whatever!  If you'd like to inform people of your experience (s) with agents and agencies, so they know where to go and who to aviod, message me and I'll share it up here (but only if you want me to)! rayasmommy94@gmail.com

Also, here is a link to a support network thing a ma jig for indie musicians: http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/SubportMusic .  If you send them a short video of you discussing how you'd like to change the music industry and how you'd like to advance in your own music career, and you're chosen, they'll promote you and help you make a little money by selling their merchendise or something like that.  The only problem is I don't even have a video camera or the money for one!  D:  And I'm not nearly "good enough" or "advanced" enough to share my work anyway (at least I don't thibk I am)!  But I hope they can help other people out!  I wish you all, as a struggling artist myself, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment