Saturday, July 7, 2012

3 Things

First off... I never did get a call back from Urban Talent.  That's ok.

Secondly, I'm starting to play more guitar again.  I am working on writing and completing enough songs to make an actual album.  I have done this before, went through all the work of finishing enough songs to make a full album, making a track list, and then just throwing them all away.  Big mistake!  I wish I had kept those songs and went on to produce an album!  Good news: There is still plenty of time for me to go through the process of writing enough songs to make an album, writing a track list, and producing my debut!  I keep telling myself, "NEVER give up on yourself... Even when everyone else has!"

And now for the third and final thing I am going to talk about in this post:  I've just barely started doing research on screenwriters today.  Look at the nifty webpage that pulled up: http://saltlakefilmsociety.org/utah-screenwriters-project/ .  I am going to continue looking into my research on screenwriters, producers, and people of that industry, just because it is so darn interesting to me, and because I'd like to write a script for a movie, or become an actress or something (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment