Sunday, July 29, 2012

Two Very Awesome (In My Opinion), DIY Artsy Craftsy Books That I Recently Read

I recently flipped through these awesome books about designing shit on your own and doing awesome artsy shit.  One was called Home Rockanomics, or something like that.  The other one was just simply called DIY and it was about designing various shit like books (whole books, cover to cover and everything in between), business cards, t-shirts, cd covers, websites, blogs, etc., etc.  Anyhow, they were awesome! XD  One of the thingies on making your own cd covers said that you can take an old floppy disk (does anyone even know what one of those are anymore?!  LOL) and hollow it out and make it into a cd case.  How cool is that?!  I think its awesome!  And "Home Rockanomics" features that Minx lady and its about punking up your clothes, artwork, home decor, and shit.  Its simply awesome! XD  Yeah, so here's me writing a "book review" and recommendation.  LOL  Yes, I would recommend this two books to any art-freak.  They are awesome!  You should try them out (Well, only if you want to!  I'm not going to make you!  I'm simply suggesting them and recommending them to you.).

No comments:

Post a Comment