Monday, January 28, 2013

The Art of James Labold

If you all liked the blog posts I did on Heidi Taillefer and her artwork, you're mostly likely going to love this as well!  I just came across this artist on a website called see.me.  I used to use see.me, but I had to quit only because I did not have the money for it and, honestly, after all this time I don't remember how to log in to my account.  It actually is a pretty cool website though, and I do wish that I could have continued to use it and its services!  Anyhow, moving on.  I still get emails from them from time to time and tonight (I don't remember if it was an actual link in the email or if it was just something I had clicked on after opening the link in the email) I got an email from them and decided (hey, why the heck not?!) to click on it and pull up their website, and I happened to come across the profile page for an artist named James Labold.

Here is a picture of the first piece of his artwork that I stumbled upon:
I thought it was a pretty interesting piece.  For those of you who can't completely tell what it is, it is some sort of human torso, with a heart in it and below the heart there are people that look like Jesus and his disciples to me, and below them is a pig lying on a bed of flowers, organs, and blood.  Around the crevice of the torso are what appear to be intestines and above them is an eagle.  This is a very interesting sculpture in my opinion!

Here is a link to his profile:


As always, thanks for reading!  I appreciate every single one of my fans, readers, any feedback, and all support.  Thank you!

-Bridgette <3 


********************************************************************************************************




P.S. After posting this blog post, I have two more posts for you to read and enjoy tonight (one more about Heidi Taillefer and her interesting, wonderful artwork, and then another one with a brand NEW video that I just barely recorded tonight)!  I will be working on getting those up right after I post this...

No comments:

Post a Comment