Monday, January 7, 2013

Contemplating Rather or Not I Should Continue "Mesmerized" (and What My Plans Are For That Story IF I Do)

Here is a link to a post on my other blog, in regards to what my plans are for my story called "Mesmerized." There are also a few side notes (like the facts that I am unsure if I even want to finish it and keep it up or not, and that I am and will be and have been busy with other stuff that have been keeping me away from finishing it and working on it).  http://rayasmommy.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-regards-to-my-story-called.html

I am unsure if I even have the desire to keep working on that story or if I just want to scrap it.  Basically, IF I do decide to finish it, I am just going to do periodical updates with segments of chapter one in multiple blog posts on this blog (Saving Struggling Artists), and then just do one big blog post on my other blog with all of chapter one, and then after that if I'm still planning on keeping it up it'll be a "by email contact only" thing for the rest of the story.  But this is only IF I decide to keep writing it.  Lately I just have been unsure as to rather or not I actually do want to finish it.  If I decide to quit working on "Mesmerized," that doesn't mean I'm going to quit writing altogether.  It just means that I am scrapping that one project and giving up on that ONE story, not writing stories as a whole.  I will still have my other stories and projects to work on.

In a little bit here, I will be posting a short blog post with a continuation of the story that I have started and never finished (I mean I have never finished that segment).  I started typing that particular segment a LONG time ago, but just never got around to finishing it or posting it.  It is VERY short.  Basically it just more or less has a little "here is where I left off last time" section, and then I may have added a whole "whopping" two or three new sentences to it.  LOL.  And that's about the point where I just left off with that story and never picked it back up.  I might though.  I am by NO means saying that I am for certain done with that project forever and am never going to finish it... At this point I don't know for sure.  Nobody does!

- <3 Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment