Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Song Recording That I Made

You all know that video that I just recently uploaded (the one of the intro for my song called "If You're Gonna Go Away")?  Well, I made a new recording of it, and the new recording is so much better!  It cuts out less, is less crackly, more clear, and just all over easier on the ears and more pleasant to listen to.  I promise, really, it is better!  I would appreciate it if you would give it a chance and tell me what you think.  I also changed the visual a little bit just to spruce things up.  It is the exact same image as before, but it has effects added to it (nothing fancy).  So, here we go...

Thanks for the patience, thanks for watching/listening, thanks for the support, and thanks for the input.  It is greatly appreciated!

-Bridgette <3 




P.S.  I am changing the name of the song from "If You're Gonna Go Away" to "A Song About Leaving Earth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment