Thursday, January 3, 2013

NEW!! Audio File of My Dearly Beloved, Chaz Playing a Blink-182 Cover... PLUS An Intro to My Own Song :D

Hi!!  This is Bridgette...  This is so exciting for me.  This is the first time I have ever uploaded anything like this before to my blog!  I have NEVER uploaded a video or audio file to my blog before this...  Today I have a special treat for you...  My dearly beloved boyfriend, Chaz, decided to do a Blink-182 "Dammit" cover for y'all!!  Here it is:


Also, if you'd like here is a video (it is saved as a video, but it just pretty much has audio and a black screen because I am camera shy...) of me doing the guitar intro to one of my own original songs called "My Addiction." 


You are so very welcome, fans!!  I have decided to team up with Chaz to make this a much better blog and actually make it into something!!


- <3 Bridgette and Chaz


rayasmommy94@gmail.com
(the email address is only MY email address by the way... it is not a shared email account!)

No comments:

Post a Comment