Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Derrick the Chihuahua"

Just a little cartoon that I drew tonight.  It is kind of crappy and kind of sucks, but that is alright.  His name is Derrick and he is an emaciated chihuahua.  Look at the images below to see what he looks like and what he has to say (yes, all 6 images are of the same comic, the same piece of paper in fact.  It is a one-page cartoon and I felt the need to take several images because sometimes cellphone photos just don't quite work out correctly.)






Just in case you couldn't tell what it says even after that last image, it says, "Hi, my name is Derrick.  I starved to death.  Just pointing out the obvious, 'cuz that's what I do & this cartoonist sucks!"


So... Please tell me what you all think of "Derrick the Chihuahua!"


-Bridgette <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment