Friday, October 5, 2012

"Saving Struggling Artists" will be upgrading (Eventually)!

Hello there!  :D Ever since the very begining of this blog, it has been purely a blog dedicated to helping out struggling artists and musicians and appreciating struggling and non-struggling artists alike!  But... Now, "Saving Struggling Artists" will be upgrading to a "Saving Struggling Artists and Struggling Teen Parents" type of blog.  Well, maybe not now, but eventually!  I will EVENTUALLY be upgrading it to that (as soon as I can start getting fundage for my fondation that I want to build to help out struggling teen moms and daddies and their babies!).

So... Does anyone have any ideas of how I can successfully go about being able to build such a foundation?  I think it is just aweful how many unsupported (or under-supported) teen parents there are out there, and I'd like to do something to help them out (as a struggling teen mom herself)!!!

I would also like some advice about how to go about being successful with STARTING, as well as running, my future record shop/record label.  Any advice for either of my two plans?  It is all very much appreciated!  Email me, please and thank you!!!

rayasmommy94@gmail.com

Some of the advice I have been given by my close personal friends includes: "Go to the local community college and take classes for both business as well as music."  (for my record shop/record label idea)

and "Get a degree in business and first start out by running a "Bert Merdock" (sells guitar strings, picks, amps, etc.) or "Gray Whale" (sells records and cds and that type of stuff) type of store, or even merge the two, and then use the money you make from that to get started on building your recording studio and then start a record label."

Whih, don't get me wrong, both of these friends had GREAT ideas... Its just that, that stuff is much easier said than done!  So... Any advice for my plans to run a record store and/or record label (I want to run a record label and help other people produce their music FOR SURE!), or for my plans to create some sort of "Help Struggling Teen Parents and Their Kids" foundation, would be greatly appreciated.  Again, please and thanks!

-Bridgette <3
rayasmommy94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment