Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Place to Write All Your Fan Fictions, Plus: A Link to a Fan Fiction (in Progress) Written by One of My Personal Friends

Here's a link to a website where you can go and write your fan fictions for everyone to read and review:  http://www.fanfiction.net/

And...

Here's a link to a fan fiction in progress that is written by one of my close and personal friends: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8575828/1/Not-The-Sweestest-Chocolate  Apparently it is a "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" type of fan fiction.  I honestly haven't read much of her stories lately, but I think I ought to start logging on there every once in a while (but, first I must create an account!) and checking her stuff out from time to time, and maybe even start posting up some fan fictions of my very own (I usually don't write fan fictions, which is why I don't have any accounts on any fan fiction websites... That might eventually change though!).

Well... I hope you liked her story and decide to check out her other ones.  If not, its cool, still!  And I hope you enjoy her other ones as well.  Again, if not, then its ok!

-Bridgette <3
rayasmommy94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment