Monday, October 15, 2012

Fee-FREE Musician Contest to Have Your Own Original Song Aired on the Radio :D

Check this stuff out: http://www.reverbnation.com/c/submission/create_cpo_submission?campaign_id=1203&utm_campaign=SubmissionCampaign_1203&utm_content=invite_message&utm_medium=learn_more&utm_source=email .

I got this link in my inbox and got an invite in my email for this... How cool is that?!  They want independent, unsigned indie/alternative, metal, etc. artists for this!!!  Submissions are FREE, so there is no fee attached, and you could have your song aired on their radio talk show!  Cool, huh?!  I will probably be submitting my song called "Loop Hole" (no promises though).  Even if I don't submit it, I may add it to my musician page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helena-Handbasket-musician/247021405416714?ref=hl , because I do not yet have any music on my musician page!!!  So, be on the look out for that!  When and if I decide for sure that I am either going to enter this fee-free music contest and/or add my song "Loop Hole" to my musician page, I will be sure to make another post here on my blog and inform and update y'all!

-Bridgette <3

rayasmommy94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment