Sunday, February 24, 2013

We Finally Have A Cover Image and A Profile Picture For The Facebook Page

We finally got the cover photo for the Facebook page finished, and I guess we decided that it works for the profile picture as well (by we, I mean Chaz and I).  Below I will add the picture so you may all take a look at it:




It is pretty simple, but it works.  It simply says, "Saving Struggling Artists," on it and has a hand holding a pencil 'drawing' out the design, and underneath it there are various art supplies (a paint can, paint brush, eraser) and a musical note.  I hand-drew the design myself.



Here is a link to the Facebook page (I'm pretty sure that I have already linked it to the blog before, but it is a reminder, and also it provides people who like to visit my blog the opportunity to see the new additions to the Facebook page including the new cover photo and profile picture, as well as the description that has just recently been added.):  http://www.facebook.com/SavingStrugglingArtists





-Bridgette Mae <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment