Saturday, February 23, 2013

Update About the Logo for Saving Struggling Artists, etc.

Hi, Bridgette here again!  I just wanted to let you all know that I was going to be working on the logo for "Saving Struggling Artists."  No one wanted to enter the contest I had set up, I guess, which is totally ok.  I have decided that enough time has passed by that if no one is going to help me with the artwork for the logo for our Facebook page and blog, that I must do it myself, because "Saving Struggling Artists" cant go on like this without a logo!  It just feels so incomplete without it.  And the fact that I'll be making it myself (maybe with or without my Love, Chaz's help) means that it'll have a more customized, homemade feel and look.  It's fine!  Either I will, or he and I will be hand-drawing it (or at least arranging and taking our own photos for it).


Also, I have made Chaz an admin on the Facebook page (I will be sharing this blog post and also announcing the fact we have a new admin on the Facebook page).  I have decided to ask for his assistance and have him co-run this whole entire operation with me!  It is so nice to have a friend in the business...  lol.


So, now that we have the important things out of the way, I would also like to just add a quick note that I will be working on my song (that started as a simple poem, like most of my "songs") called "With Love" today, and possibly tomorrow.  I want to get that thing done!


Oh, one more thing before I close...  As far as the "book sale" goes, I may or may not still be doing that.  I am considering canceling that.




-Bridgette Mae <3 


P.S.  I have decided that I want to sign these as "Bridgette Mae," rather than just "Bridgette" from now on.  I decided to add in my middle name, because I like my middle name and I think it flows really well with my  first name.







No comments:

Post a Comment