Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Video By Arsenic Addiction And A Get Well Soon Card

Below are two links.  One is to a Youtube video by my close personal friends, and local metal band, "Arsenic Addiction."  I think I might have linked it onto this blog once or twice before, but I just wanted to remind you of them, my dear fans!  I don't want them to be forgotten and fade away...  Anyhow, the song is called "Lady Death."  (I am not in their band and I do not claim ownership of their videos, music, lyrics, or anything related to their talent and success.  I am just trying to show my care and respect for them and help them to get noticed more.)

The second link will take you directly to their main Youtube page.


and


**********************************************************************************************************

Also, in case you did not already know, they have new stuff out now.  It is pretty awesome!  I am going to their up and coming concert with Nile and a few others in March...  Super, super excited!

I will also post you a link to their Facebook page here:  http://www.facebook.com/DoseOfArsenic?fref=ts

Ok, and now, time for my picture of the get well soon card I made for Lady Arsenic/Hailey (the lead singer), because she is currently sick and has been for a little while:

I drew her an oil pastel drawing of a rat in a tea cup next to a chocolate cupcake with a cherry and sprinkles on top of it.  It says "Hopefully Butcher and Ripper can severe some chicken necks to obtain some blood, so the Professor can concoct a potion to help you get over this infectious Plague. Hope you get feeling better, Lady A!"  (It mentions the names of each of the band member's band personas and it is just a cute, little joke, that I am glad to see they took in good humor.)  :)




-Bridgette <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment