Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Colorblind Artists, Cats With Butterflies Instead of Fleas, and My Little Gift to You...

Here is a nifty little Facebook artsy page I came across recently (yes, another one!): http://www.facebook.com/KolorBlindArt?sk=timeline

There are just so many art and music communities on the web and on Facebook... You might actually be surprised at the quantity!  Well, the contents of what you might find on the web are seemingly limitless and endless...  But, anyhow this is a blog about music, art, and teen parents... Not web, web contents and computers!!

The above link goes to a Facebook page called "Kolor Blind Art."  It would seem to me that the person/people who run that page like to do artworks that are portraits of celebrities...  I've seen some like Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, and the Joker.  Their artwork is, in my opinion, amazing for being by a colorblind artist.  I love it!

Below, I am going to post a picture of a cat with butterflies instead of fleas...  It is not from the above Facebook page, and I highly doubt it is even from the same artist.  It is just a cute little something I happened to get in my news feed...  Here you go:

In fact, I'm going to look it up real quick for y'all on Google images to try and see rather or not I can figure out who the artist is...

Well, according to my search results by uploading this image and searching it in Google Images, apparently the artist is named Heidi Taillefer.  I like this image and the other "similar" images that pop up when you search it so much that I am going to make another blog post just for Heidi and her artwork!


And... To conclude this blog post, I did promise in the description a little gift from myself, didn't I?!

Well, actually, I wanted to give y'all TWO personalized gifts from myself in this blog post...  Those two gifts are:

(1) I'm going to continue my story about dead Edgar, and the whores (I think it was titled "Mesmerized"?!), not in this post, but in subsequent posts...  As well as posting up segments of my other original stories later on, after I finish "Mesmerized".

and (2) Here is a picture of a painting of a bird on a tree that I did:


You're welcome, fans!!  I'm back.  lol

- <3 Bridgette



No comments:

Post a Comment