Sunday, September 23, 2012

The First Person to Ever Actually Allow Me to Sponsor Them on My Blog (Plus a Fun, Little Website to Check Out)!

I came across a nice lady on Polyvore that, in my opinion, has a lot of simple but nice sets.  She would apparently like to become a musician and/ or fashion designer (according to her profile).  Here's a link to her profile: http://teetee-lovs-u.polyvore.com/

As of right now, I cannot add any more info than that, or any pictures of her, but if you want to know more about her you should go check out her Polyvore profile and shoot her a message! :D

www.polyvore.com is this fun, little website where people design art, music, and fashion related collages (AKA "sets").  Its super fun!  Why don't you try it out?!  I've also came across a few people who like to share their own original written works along with their sets! :D

Email me :D  : rayasmommy94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment