Sunday, September 23, 2012

Did I Forget to Mention...

I could of sworn that I already had a blog post up about me wanting people to send me some emails with a photo of their face, and a brief discription of themselves and the style of art/ music they do, etc., but maybe not?!  Well, ok, if I did in fact forget to post that up, or if people just need a reminder, that offer still stands!  I am still willing to feature artists and musicians here on my blog, with just a simple email with a photo and small description, FREE of charge.

Just email me at: rayasmommy94@gmail.com

Don't forget contact info (like a phone number, email address, etc.), so that people may get ahold of you and contact you if they are interested in your style of work and your offer to either sell it to them or make it with them, etc. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment