Saturday, March 9, 2013

Recent Activity at "Saving Struggling Artists"

So, I know I haven't been updating the blog a whole lot lately, but I have posted a few new, exciting things to the Facebook page recently!  It might be worth it for you to take a look at it!  Please don't hesitate to leave feedback and input.  At "Saving Struggling Artists," the fans and clients are extremely important to us!  Comments, questions, inquiries,  and suggestions are greatly appreciated and warmly welcomed here.

A quick note about the most recent posts on the Facebook page:

It's mostly been just us admins posting up random, interesting, music and art related pictures and posting about the upcoming concerts and other cool events we get to possibly go to (and spreading the word about them in order to see if we can direct more fans to concerts that interest and excite them and to help the artists to get more recognition, and maybe even spark inspiration for new potential fans and artists/musicians).  Also, I recently posted a picture of the heart-shaped guitar picks that I attempted to make.

Here is a link to the Facebook page (again) just in case anyone has forgotten about it or how to get to it:




At "Saving Struggling Artists" we believe that no good talent and passion should go to waste!

*********************************************************************************



I've also been working on a song that I call "With Love" lately.  It is almost done.  I am thinking of recomposing it and practicing it a bit more just to make sure it is completely finished and in the order I want it to be in.  And then I might even think about recording it on my laptop (even though it has proven to me in the past that I cannot record good-quality things on it).  Even if I cant get a good-quality recording of it using the laptop, it still might be worth it to give it a shot (or two or three).




-Bridgette Mae <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment