Saturday, February 9, 2013

We Have A New Facebook Page :)

"Saving Struggling Artists" now has its own Facebook page!  Don't worry, though...  The Facebook page wont replace the blog!  It'll just accompany it.  Here is the link if you'd like to go check it out: http://www.facebook.com/SavingStrugglingArtists

Saving Struggling Artists's Facebook page is brand new, practically (just made it a few days ago), and fresh, so it is still kind of in its baby stage, as far as "development" goes.  I haven't added a description or a profile picture or anything fancy to it yet.  Also, if you are wondering who made this wonderful-ish blog and the Facebook profile for it, here is the link to my personal Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/punkhippiedemonchild666?ref=tn_tnmn

I will be drawing the new design for the profile picture for the Facebook page (for the blog) pretty soon here.  Any ideas?  If you have any ideas for what the profile or cover photo for the Facebook page should be, please contact me (via commenting on the blog post, posting on the Facebook page, messaging me on my Facebook page, or emailing me.  Any of those options work well!), and if I choose to go with your idea or somehow integrate your idea into the design I make, I will credit you on both the actual blog and the Facebook page, do a blog post dedicated to just you and the ideas behind the design, and also add you to the "To send an official 'Saving Struggling Artists' t-shirt (once we make them)" list (and I will give you the shirt for FREE)!!!  But...  I may also just come up with the designs all by myself...  I haven't decided yet.


As always, with love,


-Bridgette <3 


P.S.  Thank you all so much for your patience, feedback, and support.  It is greatly appreciated!







No comments:

Post a Comment