Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Modeling and Acting

So, I just recently looked into this modeling agency called Urban Talent.  I looked on the internet and found an ad on Craigslist saying that this agency was looking for models.  I emailed them and they replied rather promptly.  I ended up setting up an appointment and going into the agency.  They had me fill out this paper about my measurements and contact info and that type of stuff.  The lady talked to me for a little while, asking questions like, "How did you discover Urban Talent?  What made you interested in modeling?," and they snapped a few pictures of me (just two or three) and said, "I will send these to so-and-so, the lady who is in charge of the agency, and if she is interested then you will be recieving a phone call."  If anyone has any information regarding this modeling agency that would be nice.  Could you email it to me?  Thanks!  I'll be sure and keep y'all updated on how this goes!

rayasmommy94@gmail.com

Also, I'd like to know if there is anyone reading my blog who is looking to get into modeling or acting, but cannot find a place to begin and would like some help getting noticed.  If so, feel free to send an email to the above address and I'll post a "classified" right here on my blog for you.  It is completely FREE!  If you are interested, email me:

1. Your name
2. A profile picture of yourself
3. Which you are interested in (modeling, acting, or both)
4. Rather or not you have specific agencies you are interested in, and what they are
5. Years of experience (even amature experience!)

It'd also be nice if you could send me any information you have on any agency, tell me a little bit about your past experiences with agencies (good and bad), so that I may share it here on my blog for others to see, so they know the good places to go and the places to watch out for!  I will only ever share your photos or information on here with your permission!

No comments:

Post a Comment